It’s not been since since LG G2 got released in India and got listed for sale on Flipkart and now LG is rolling Android 4.4 Kitkat update for LG G2 users in India.All those people’s who bought LG G2 can update their LG G2 To Android V4.4 Kitkat now officially without any problems and if you are device didn’t got Kitkat update you can root LG G2 and then update LG G2 to Android Kitkat unofficially.
Many Android devices got released in last few months including Nokia X,Moto G and Moto X and the working tutorials on how to root Nokia X and how to root Moto G are already out and now you can download Nokia X Custom ROM too but they haven’t got Kitkat update yet so here LG G2 is on a great advantage.
The update is said to be of around 535 MB and you can download and install it over Wi-Fi.The update has been confirmed by the XDA members on Tuesday as they got notifications of Kitkat Update on their device and from them it has been buzz of Internet.If you own a LG G2 and you are a resident of India you can update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The Android Kitkat Update for LG G2 is available through OTA or you can also use PC Sync to update your device to Android Kitkat.The lastest Kitkat update on G2 will come with many software enhancements for the device and bug fixes too.So if you are having any software problems with your device you can fix it by updating your device to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
LG G2 Android 4.4 Kitkat update is out for download as you know and it can be downloaded automatically or you can install it manually too.You can head over to Settings then About phone and then system updates and there you will find a notification or message saying A new software update is available for your device and you can download it and install it from there easily.The update has been confirmed so I will advice you to go and check your device now.
LG is also coming with its Knock Code feature for LG G2 and G flex which will be available for your device in the next update which will be eventually available in April or starting of May and after this update they will be able to compete against Samsung Android Phones more swiftly..Knock code will change the meaning of security and you will be able to have a better grip on your device.You can switch your device on just by tapping your screen and using more than 86 thousand combinations.
Your device will feel safe with the whole new Knock Code feature as you will get better security than those password based smartphones.LG engineers put most of their efforts in developing this feature and after the LG G2 Android 4.4 Kitkat Update Lg will release the Knock Code feature to the world.
LG G2 Android 4.4 Kitkat Update Features:-
1) Improved Battery Efficiency After the LG G2 Android 4.4 Kitkat update you will enjoy better battery efficiency on your device and your battery will last longer than it normally does.
2) Improved Caller ID-If by any chance you get any suspicious call or a call from any unknown Id device will search for its origin and details over Internet giving you proper information about the caller.
3) Wireless Printing and NFC-Google new Kitkat OS comes with a QuickOffice app where you can store Word documents and print them wirelessly over NFC enabled printers.
4) Contacts Priority-Your contacts will be arranged according to their priority and the no. of times you checked them or called them or used for any other purpose eventually saving your time.
5) Emoji Characters- Users used to download Emoji Characters on their device to send those special characters in SMS but after Kitkat update on LG G2 there is no need to download them because now the keypad will come with pre-loaded Japanese emoji Characters.
6) Multi-Tasking-Now you can multi-task even more frequently with the new efficient memory management.Now you perform many tasks at once like you can download songs while writing a note and browsing Internet.
There are lots of enhancements and features you are going to get after updating your LG G2 To Android 4.4 Kitkat.If you haven’t got the update yet try waiting for few days but if it doesn’t works leave a comment below and we will try to look for a solution.