It’s not been long since Moto X was released in India and we are here with the tutorial on how to root Moto X.Many of the carriers around the world have made the decision to lock down the bootloader of Moto X and this makes executing the rooting process even more difficult.The first thing many Android users try after buying an Android Phone is rooting their device and following a flalse tutorial can even brick your device.
So if you want to root your Moto X you need a working tutorial on how to root Moto X.You can install Custom ROM,erase bloatware,run custom apps,install custom themes like CyanogenMod Themes or run Custom OS.There many things you can do after rooting your device because this what rooting is done with the intention of.Rooting is done with the intention of altering your system setting and gain administrator access to your device.
Rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages and a false step and you will end up bricking your device.There’s whole lot of things you can do after rooting Moto X.If you are not familiar with the term rooting then you might not try rooting it or you can read some of the rooting tutorials and try getting some ideas from them and you can even update Moto X to Android Kitkat after rooting it and for all of that you need a working how to root Moto X.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Moto X
- Charge your device to a minimum of 80% so that it doesn’t run out of battery.
- Close all the running applications on your device.
- Backup all your Android data including media files,contacts,Internet settings etc.
How To Root Moto X
- Download the apk file according to your device version from the developers page.
- Now connect your device to Pc using Micro Usb-Cable.
- Now move the apk file to the internal storage.
- Now pull down the notifications bar and then tap on quick settings.
- Now Settings>Persoanal now check unknown sources On under Device Administration.
- Now open Play Store and download the ES File Explorer.
- Now navigate to the apk file you moved to your internal storage and then open it.
- Now device will reboot several times and when it is done search for SuperUserSU.
So now you know how to root Moto X and you have successfully rooted your device.If you are having any problems rooting and have any doubts regarding the rooting tutorial fee free to ask in comments.