Nokia X is the first Android Smartphone from Nokia and in very less amount of time it attracted interest of many people’s around the globe and standing against most of the Samsung Android Phones.With Nokia X the giant smartphone company Nokia took a unique decision of going with a new type of Android interface and functioning and this what differs Nokia X from other Android Smartphones and after its release many people’s want to get their hands on it and want the same launcher or interface on their device and this is why today we are here with Nokia X Custom ROM.
Karbonn is one of the first smartphones to get same interface and layout as Nokia X because now you can port Nokia X firmware to your Karbonn A9+ Or A21 smartphone.Your Karbonn device will get now same interface as Nokia X and you can do all this using Nokia X Custom ROM available now.Those who own a Nokia X can now root Nokia X and install Google Play Store on their device.
This Nokia X Custom ROM has been developed by an XDA Senior Member and has not caught interest of many Android users around the globe but unfortunately only Karbonn A9+ users can use ROM to get the same Android layout and interface like Nokia X.To flash this rom on your device your device must be rooted and its Usb Debugging must be enabled and don’t forget to go through Safety Measures otherwise you will end up bricking your device.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Flashing Nokia X Custom ROM
- Charge your Karbonn device to a minimum of 80% so that it doesn’t run out of battery.
- Backup Your Android data including Media Files,Internet Settings,Contacts etc.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device by heading to Settings>Applications>Development>Usb Debugging.
Download Required Files
How To Install Nokia X Custom ROM On Karbonn A9+ Or A21
- Download Nokia X Custom ROM on your Pc and move it to your desktop.
- Now connect your Karbonn device to your Pc using Micro Usb-Cables.
- Now move Custom ROM .zip file to your SD Card.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode using ROM Manager.
- Now select Wipe Data/Wipe Cache Data and perform a full device wipe.
- Now go back to recovery menu and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now navigate to the Custom ROM zip file and select it.
- Now your device will start flashing Nokia X ROM on your device and it will take some time.
- Now your device will boot and you will get Nokia X layout and interface installed.
So now you got Nokia X Custom ROM and you can install it on Karbonn A9+ or A21.If you are having any problems installing or rooting your device feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to help you and if it worked for you don’t forget to like and share us.