Kitkat is the latest Android version available and is now available for most of Android devices and some of the Samsung Android Phones got Kitkat update too but still most of the low-end Android smartphones are lacking the Android Kitkat 4.4.2 update.Galaxy Ace is an Android smartphone running on Android V2.3.5 and most of the people’s are looking to update Samsung Galaxy Ace To Android Kitkat 4.4.
Samsung Galaxy Ace is not going to get Kitkat update anytime in the future so if you want to update Samsung Galaxy Ace to Kitkat then you need to root Samsung Galaxy Ace then flash ROM into the device.Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 luckily got Kitkat update because of CyanogenMod 11 ROM created by one of the top developers at XDA.
You can update your device to the Android Kitkat after rooting it.Rooting is performed with the goal of overcoming limitations and you can install custom apps,Custom themes like CyanogenMod Themes and you can install Custom OS too.We just published an article on how to root Samsung Galaxy Y and update Galaxy Y To Kitkat and in the same way by using CM11 ROM you can update Samsung Galaxy Ace To Android Kitkat.
Android Kitkat CyanogenMod 11 Features
Safety Mesaures To Follow Before Proceeding
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so that it doesn’t run out of battery in the middle of the update.
- Backup all your device Contacts,Messages,Media Files,Call Logs etc.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device by heading to settings>Applications>Development>Usb Debugging on your Galaxy Ace S5830.
- To update Samsung Galaxy Ace To Android Kitkat your device must already be rooted.So check whether your device is rooted or not.
- Download “ROM Manager” from the play store and install custom recovery image after selecting “install recovery image”.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Ace To Android Kitkat 4.4.2
- Download The Kitkat Android Package to your desktop.Now connect your device to Pc and move the zip file to your device.
- Now boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up+Home Button+Power button.
- Now once you are in recover mode choose “install from sd card” and select the kitkat Android package in your device.
- It will now start applying the update and after it is done select Go Back and then reboot your device in normal mode.
- Once the device is updated go to setting and about phone to check the firmware version of your device.
So now you know how to update Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android Kitkat 4.4.2 and if you are having any problems or have any questions feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to help you with the process of updating Galaxy Ace to Kitkat.