Samsung Galaxy Y is one of the best android smart phone and today we are going to know how to root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.Rooting is necessary if you want to increase internal storage,install some tweaks,custom roms,take better control then you need to root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.After rooting Samsung Galaxy Y you can install custom installation that you can’t install without rooting a device.
Samsung Galaxy Y is a low-end android phone running on Android v2.3 and powered by a 835MHz Processor with 3 Inch capacitive touchscreen and 2 MP camera.So if you want to upgrade your android Samsung android phone then you need to know how to root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.After rooting Galaxy Y you can easily do many upgrades and you will get better control over your phone.
As you know rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages too.So think twice before rooting because rooting can also brick your device.So you need to go through the tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy S5360.You can read some of rooting articles from How To root Android to get used to it.Hope this rooting article goes well for you.
Safety Measures To Follow Before You Proceed:-
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so that it doesn’t runs out of battery.
- Backup your data,SMS,contacts and everything.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device.Settings>Devlopment>Usb Debugging.
- Close all the applications running.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y
- Download The Multi Root installer From Here.
- Connect Galaxy Y to your pc and extract the multi root installer into the root of SD card.
- Now switch off the phone and go into recovery mode.
- Press Volume Up+Home Button+Power Button together to boot into the recovery mode.
- Now you can select the Galaxy Y Update in the SD card that you extracted they’re using the volume keys.
- Now the rooting process has started and your device will reboot in some time.
- Now your Galaxy Y is rooted Enjoy!
So this was a simple guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.So now I think you have successfully rooted your Galaxy Y and you can also update Samsung Galaxy Y to Android V4.4.If you are having any difficulties or questions feel free to ask in comments and if it was successful don’t forget to share the article.