Galaxy Tab 2 is one of the best Android tablets and one of the most popular too.There are many rooting methods available online on rooting the Tab 2 but most of them don’t work and are very time taking so today How To Root Android is here with the ultimate method How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.Rooting gives many extra privileges to the device and you will be able to do whole lot of things with this.
You can easily install custom themes,apps,tweaks,Go Launcher Ex Themes or even update your device to the latest Android version available.But as you all know rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages so you need to think twice before rooting Galaxy Tab 2 because it can harm your device and you will be left with nothing but your device bricked but it has advantages too so if you are determined and go through the whole process of how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 patiently you will be able to root Galaxy Tab 2.
Rooting voids warranty so you always need to go with the right tutorial so that nothing goes wrong and this is why we are here with the best tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and you can install CyanogenMod Themes after rooting it.We have expertise on writing rooting tutorials and you will get the rooting tutorials of any device you want.You can read some of our rooting tutorials to get some idea of what rooting is.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Tab 2
- Charge your tab to a minimum of 70% so that you don’t run out of battery.
- Close all the running apps on your device.
- Backup all of your data including messages,contacts etc.
- Install Samsung Usb Drivers on your pc.
Download required Files To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Download root package and odin and extract them on desktop.
- Now open odin by double clicking on it.
- Now click on PDA and and select the extracted root file and turn off your device.
- Now reboot your device into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down+Power button together.
- Now as you are in download mode connect your device to pc using Usb Cable.
- If RePartition is checked then uncheck it.
- Now click on the start button and rooting will start.
- Your device has been rooted,Enjoy!
So you now know how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and you have successfully rooted your device.Don’t forget to install the best antivirus for android after rooting.Feel free to ask questions in comments if you are having any problems.