Galaxy series is one of the best among the Samsung Android Phones and has become one of the most sold android series and Galaxy S3 is one of the high-end devices from Samsung and today we are going to see How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 easily.After Samsung Galaxy Y,Galaxy S3 grew more popular than any other Samsung android phone out there and this is one of the best rooting tutorial on Galaxy S3.
Most of the peoples go to root their device as soon as they get their android phone in their hand without knowing the consequences.Rooting has Pros as well as Cons so you need to know what rooting does and how can it hurt you.If you want the best performance on your Samsung Galaxy S3 then you need to root your device.
Rooting is done with the intention of gaining administrator access of the device so that you can alter the device settings and install Custom ROM,Custom Apps,Custom Operating system,install CyanogenMod themes which can only be installed after rooting and you can also update to the latest android version available and you can read How I update Samsung Galaxy Y To Android Kitkat V4.4.
Rooting voids warranty and you can also end bricking up your device so don’t try anything that you haven’t done before and you are unsure about.Once your device is bricked you can’t reverse the process and your device will be left unusable and you will be left with nothing and this is why we are here with the perfect tutorial on How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.So if you really want to root Galaxy S3 then follow the steps written below and all will go well and don’t forget to read the warning below the tutorial.
You can read some of the Samsung Rooting Tutorials if you don’t have any experience of rooting.Don’t forget to go through the safety measures and rooting will take around 20-30 minutes so keep patience while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Galaxy S3
- Backup all of your contacts,media files,apps before rooting your S3.
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so that your device doesn’t run out of battery.
- Close all the running apps on your device before rooting Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Download Samsung Pc Drivers from below.
- Close all the running antivirus on your device.
- Enable Usb Debugging in your device.
Download Required Files Before Rooting Galaxy S3
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
- Download the above required files and copy it to your desktop.
- Now shut down your S3 and boot it into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down+Home+Power.
- Now open Odin on your pc from your desktop.
- Now connect Galaxy S3 to pc using the Usb Cable and wait until Odin gives you a message that your device has been connected.One it is connected ID:COM will turn blue with a message.
- Now click on PDA and chose the CF Root file you extracted on the desktop.
- Leave all unchecked other than Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time in Odin.
- Now click on start and rooting process will start.
- Now as soon you get a green message from Odin written Pass you can assume that Galaxy S3 has been rooted.
- You can verify root by installing one of the apps from app store which requires root access.
So you device has been rooted and now you know How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.If you are having any problems while rooting or having any questions related to rooting Galaxy S3 feel free to ask in comments and don’t forget to install one of the best android antivirus on your device as soon as you root it.