Samsung Released its new product Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with its gear and now the root process is out and you can also know How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 easily.Note devices has been one of the finest products of Samsung and we all are loving its new device Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and if you are using it you must be knowing how good it is and how good can it become after rooting.
Rooting is the process of installing Superuser App in the device to get admin access to the system level to Linux Kernel on which Android is running.Many of the Android phones gets released every month and we are here to provide you with the best and working rooting tutorials for those devices.How To Root Android writes on rooting articles of Android devices and today we are here with How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a octa core processor and 3 GB RAM.It runs of Android v4.3(JellyBean OS).It has 13MP Primary camera and 2 MP Secondary camera and the device supports NFC Technology too.So if you don’t have one go get one now and then you can use our tutorial on How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and root your device.As you all know rooting gives you many extra privileges and have cons too so think twice or thrice before rooting and I recommend you reading some of my previous rooting articles or videos.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Camera
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
So now let’s get started with How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and don’t try to act smart while rooting because it can brick your device and you will not be having any option other than throwing it.So follow all the steps clearly and use the recommended links only too root Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Note 3
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70-80%.
- Backup all of your data including contacts,messages etc.
- Close all the apps running in the background.
- Check whether your phone is already rooted or not.Don’t root your phone twice.
Download Files Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Download Odin
- Download Samsung Android Usb Driver
- Download Root Package for your Note 3 variant From here.
How To Download Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Extract the root package and you will get .tar.md5 fie in it.
- Now Reboot your device into the Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down+Home+Power button.
- Now start Odin and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using USB cable and the drivers will be automatically installed and phone will be detected.
- Now click on PDA and select the .tar.md5 file.Make sure to check repartition and Auto-Reboot and uncheck all except them.
- Now click on start and wait for around 30 seconds for Odin3 to flash the device.Now the phone will reboot after that.
- So your phone is rooted now Enjoy!
So now you have successfully rooted your Note 3 and know How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3.If you are having difficulties feel free to comment and we will try to reply soon with the appropriate solution and don’t forget to like and G+ the post.