Do you own Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and want to know How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 then you are on the right place.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is one of the best devices by Samsung and is one of the most bought devices of Samsung.Note 2 has 5.55 Inch Touchscreen and is running on Android v4.1.As you know rooting gives many privileges to the user so if you are also thinking to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 then this article can help you.
Rooting helps you upgrade to the latest Android latest version,install custom apps,increase storage space and many more things and as you know rooting has disadvantages too and one of them is it make your device vulnerable to virus so don’t forget to install one of the best antivirus for android.Rooting helps you install SuperUser app on your device which gives you admin access to your Android device.So here is our tutorial on How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Rooting voids guarantee so everyone must think twice rooting his phone and know all the steps clearly before rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 2.Rooting has pros as well as cons to try this tutorial at your own risk and How To Root Android will not be responsible for any harm done.We advice you to read some of our Samsung Rooting tutorials before starting the rooting process.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Galaxy Note 2
- Charge your device to a minimum of 80% before starting the rooting process.
- Close all the running apps on your Galaxy Note 2.
- Backup all your data from device contacts,messages and other data.
Download Files Before You Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Download Odin and CF root and place them on desktop.
- Now unzip both and place then on desktop.
- Now open Odin and click on PDA and select CF Root from the desktop.
- Don’ check the repartition box and turn off your device now.
- Now reboot your device into download mode by pressing together Volume Down+Home+Power button.
- Now connect your device to pc vis Usb cable.
- Now hit start in Odin and now your device is being flashed.
- So now Galaxy Note 2 has been flashed and your device has been rooted.
So your device has been rooted and now you know how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2.So hope your device got rooted successfully and if you are having problem feel free to ask in comments and we will try to solve it as fast as possible and don’t forget to like and G+ the post.