Samsung Galaxy Ace is on of the best handsets from Samsung and now today we are going to see How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.Rooting is done in order to overcome the limitations imposed by the manufacturer on the device.There are many apps and setting in Android device that can’t be changed or removed and most of the times they consume most of the memory and RAM and this is the time when you start feeling of removing it and this is when rooting helps you.
Rooting help you install/uninstall custom apps and alter the default settings and apps and you can install custom apps,tweaks and also install CyanogenMod Themes and you can even update Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android Kitkat.Rooting makes your device fast and can be quite wonderful for the low-end devices.Rooting voids warranty and you can end bricking your device so stay focussed while rooting your device.Most of the people’s don’t know how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 so we have come with this article on rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace easily.
How To Root Android writes on Android Rooting tutorials and we keep coming with rooting tutorials on Android devices and if you think you are unable to find rooting tutorial of your device then feel free to comment and we will be coming with soon as soon as possible and don’t forget to read some of the rooting tutorials so that you can get an idea of what rooting is!
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Galaxy Ace
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70-80%.
- Backup all your phone data,call logs,media files etc.
- Close all the running apps on your device before rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Download the root package.
- Connect your device to the Pc and then copy the downloaded .zip file to your SD Card.
- Now disconnect your device and shut it down.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing Home Button+Power Button.
- Now use your volume up/volume down keys to highlight to apply update and use home button to select it.
- Now locate the .zip file in your SD Card and select it to flash your device.
- Now as you see install from SD Card complete select reboot now.
- Your device has been rooted Enjoy!
So now you have successfully rooted your device and now you know how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace.If you are having problems while rooting feel free to ask in comments and if it worked for you don’t forget to like and share and install one of the best antivirus for android to secure your device.