Nexus 10 is one of the tablets from Google and it is one of the best tablets around.Nexus 10 is a 10.1 inch tablet and runs on Android V4.2 and if you want to update Nexus 10 to Kitkat the latest android version available you need to root your Nexus 10 tablet.There are many Nexus 10 rooting tutorials available online but few of them don’t work and this can brick your device and this is why you need a working how to root Nexus 10 tutorial.
Rooting an Android phone is not simple as it looks and many developers spend nights to find a working tutorial to root an Android device and it really takes lots of efforts.Chainfire developers have come with an tool that can help us root Nexus 10 and today we are going to use that tool to root our Nexus 10 Tablet.Rooting grants us permission to alter system setting and you can install custom apps,custom themes like CyanogenMod Themes,Custom Os etc.
Rooting has Advantages as well as disadvantages so you need to be sharp at the time of rooting otherwise as I said you will end up having your device bricked which can’t be reversed.If you are problems with this how to root Nexus 10 tutorial you can read some the rooting tutorials to some idea on rooting.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Nexus 10
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so that it doesn’t run out of battery.
- Use this tutorials to root Nexus 10 only as it will not work on any other device.
- You need to unlock bootloader so unlock it from here.
- Disable antivirus programs on your Android device and Pc and after rooting you can try downloading one of the best antivirus for android.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device before rooting it by this method.
Settings>About Phone>Build Number>Tap around 7 time until it says you are a developer.
Settings>System>Developer Options>Usb Debugging
- Back up all your device data including media files,contacts,call logs etc.
Download Required Files To Root Nexus 10
How To Root Nexus 10 Tablet
- Download all the files on your desktop.
- Now install jdk and Android SDK on your Pc.Open Android SDK and select Google Usb Drivers to install them.
- Now turn your device off and boot it into Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Keys.
- Extract CF-Root on your desktop and then connect Nexus 7 to your Pc using Micro Usb-Cable.
- Now open the extracted folder and run windows-root.bat.
- Now follow the instructions and once it’s completed your device will reboot.
Now you know how to root Nexus 10 tablet and am sure this will work for you and if you are having any problems feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to help you and if it works don’t forget to like and share the post.