Motorola Moto G just got released and flipart sold all the Moto G devices that were in stock in just one hour and this can show you how much Moto G really got famous and one of the best android device in budget in very short amount of time and today we are here with the tutorial on how to root Motorola Moto G.Moto G 8GB is available for Rs12499 and Moto G 16GB is available for Rs13999 and you can get one from your nearest store or any online store.
Rooting is often done with the goal of overcoming limitations and this is what we are trying to do with Moto G.This is a working tutorial on How To Root Motorola Moto G.It gives you to the capability to alter and replace the system applications,run special apps,custom tweaks and more and you can even try CyanogenMod Themes and don’t forget to install one of the best antivirus for android after rooting.
Rooting can cause damages sometimes to your device if not done properly and you can even end bricking your device.So try to read the tutorial on how to root Moto G twice so that you can really get what it needs to root your device.You can try reading these rooting tutorials to get a idea on rooting.
Motorola Moto G Specifications:-
- 1GB RAM
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- 4.5 Inch HD Display.
- 5MP Primary Camera
- Dual Sim(Gsm+GSM)
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Moto G
- Charge your Moto G to a minimum of 70% so that it doesn’t run out of battery.
- Close all the running applications on your device.
- Backup all of your data including contacts,apps etc.
- Unlock Bootloader Of your device from here.
Required Files To Download Before Rooting Moto G
How To Root Motorola Moto G
- Download the Superboot file and place the archive on desktop and unzip it.
- Now Turn Off your device and reboot it into bootloader mode.To go into Bootloader mode press and hold Volume Down+Power button.
- Now select the superboot-windows.bat and run it as administrator.
- Now the rooting process has started and it will take some time.
- Now your Moto G has been rooted Enjoy!
So this was a easy tutorial on how to root Motorola Moto G and if you are having any problems while rooting feel free to ask in comments and don’t forget to share the post with your friends and social media sites.