Have a Micromax A57 Ninja 3 and Want to Know how to root Micromax A57 Ninja 3 easily than you are on the right place.Micromax A57 Ninja 3 is a low-end smart phone having many limitations so rooting is necessary to remove limitations.After rooting you can take pleasure of the extra features and you can also upgrade to the latest Os version.
Micromax is a well know brand and it’s Ninja series just reigned on the hearts of the peoples.Peoples are just crazy about the Ninja series of Micromax and Ninja 3 is a well-known successor of Ninja series.Ninja 3 runs on Android v2.3 which is quite old version of Android so many think of rooting their ninja phone so that they can update and get more pleasure out of this smart phone and to get better customizations you can even install CyanogenMod themes.
So this articles is completely on How to root Micromax A57 Ninja 3.There are many well know ways for rooting an android driven smart phone but today we will talk about the best and the easiest and simplest way to root Micromax A57 Ninja 3.Here are some of the devices that we have already rooted.
Specifications of Micromax A57 Ninja 3:-
- Android V2.3 Gingerbread
- 1 Ghz Qualcomm Processor
- 3 MP Primary Camera
- 3.5 Inch TFT Touchscreen
- Expandable Upto 32 GB
Safety Measures Before Proceeding:-
- Keep your Android Device charged upto 80%.
- Take full backup of your device.
- Close all the running applications on your Android Smartphone.
- Follow All the Steps Given In the tutorial.
Things To Download Before Rooting:-
How To Root Micromax A57 Ninja 3:-
- Download Android.rar and extract it in C:/Users/your folder
- Now Go in phone settings>Application>Devlopment>Usb Debugging and then enable it.
- Connect Your Ninja 3 To Pc via Usb Cable and open Command Prompt.
- Now navigate to the extracted folder through the command prompt.Like:-
- Now Write adb Devices without quotes and it will start showing your phone Name.(A 56 and A 57 Both are same.)
- Now Open the Unlockroot that you downloaded and click on the root button.
- Click On Yes and wait for some time till it’s done!
If all went according to the process than you have got the root access to your phone and I think you know How To Root Micromax A57 Ninja 3.If you want any type of help feel free to ask in comments and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.
Note-All the links listed here are collected from the external sources and we Will be not responsible for any damage caused to your Phone.So root your device on your own risk.