Micromax A35 is one of the best Micromax Android Phones below Rs5000 and is one of the most sold too.Micromax A35 is a dual sim (Gsm+Gsm) Android phone and runs on Android V2.3.5 OS.You can upgrade your device to the lastest Android version available and you can do many things that can help you enhance your device performance and this is why you need to learn how to root Micromax A35 Bolt.
Rooting is the process of allowing Android users to gain root access to their device.Rooting is performed with the intention of overcoming limitations imposed by manufacturers on the device.It gives your administrative access to the root level which gives you permission to install special apps and Custom Os on you device which you can’t install on Factory settings.So if you want to customize or install new and customized apps or themes like CyanogenMod Themes you need to know how to root Micromax A35 Bolt and this is what this rooting tutorial is all about.
Rooting has advantages as well as disadvantages and this is why you need to be productive and concentrated while starting the rooting process and going through the process.Rooting Micromax A35 is more easy than anything you have ever tried and it takes maximum of 30 minutes to complete.You can read some of the Micromax Rooting Tutorials to get some ideas of rooting an Android device.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting A35 Bolt
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so it doesn’t run out of battery while rooting.
- Close all the running apps on your device including your antivirus.
- Backup all your contacts,media files and internal data.
- Enable Usb-Debugging on your device.
Download Required Files Before Rooting A35
How To Root Micromax A35 Bolt
- Download the root package and extract it on your desktop.
- Now connect Micromax A35 Bolt to your pc and let it detect your device.
- Now open the folder and run the runme.bat file.
- Now there will be a screen flashing green letters.
- Now enter 1 on the screen and it will start the rooting process.
- Your device will restart few times during the rooting process.
So now you have rooted A35 bolt and you know how to root Micromax A35 and if you are having problems while rooting or have any questions related to rooting feel free to ask in comments and we will be there to assist you in rooting.