Micromax has always been the competitor of Samsung and is coming with many awesome Micromax android phones and low budget too and one of them is Micromax A27 Bolt and today we are going to know How To Root Micromax A27 Bolt easily.Micromax A27 bolt is a very cheap phone having 3.5 Inch touch screen and running on Android v2.3.5.
In order to upgrade to the latest android version available you need to know How To Root Micromax A27 Bolt.With rooting you can not even upgrade your device to the latest Android version but you can install custom apps,increase internal memory,install root apps and themes,tweak your theme and install new customisations like CyanogenMod themes and to be safe from virus and other vulnerabilities install one of the best android antivirus in your device..
Rooting Micromax A27 Bolt will give you access to the system level to the Linux kernel on which Android runs.So you will have much to do.Rooting has many advantages as well as disadvantages too and you need to know all about rooting before actually rooting your device.Rooting can brick your device if done wrong and rooting voids warranty.How to root android writes on android rooting articles so I will advice you to read some of my previous rooting articles.
- How To Root Micromax A57
- How To Root Micromax A87
- How To Root Micromax A89
- How To Root Micromax A116
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Micromax A27
- Charge your phone to up to 80% so that it doesn’t run out of battery.
- Backup all your contacts,messages and data.
- Close all the running apps on your device.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device.
Setting>Applications>Devlopment>Usb Debugging Check that.
Required Files To Root Micromax A27 Bolt
How To Root Micromax A27 Bolt
- Download and install the above listed files on your pc.
- Now connect your phone to pc using the Usb cable.
- Now open the Moborobo software and it will show that your device is already connected.
- Now open the Unlockroot tool and click on root button.
- Now select your device from the device list.
- Now pop up will come asking you to reboot your phone.
- Now click on yes and then continue.
- Now phone will reboot after the rooting process.
- Now your phone will restart and you will find SuperUser App installed.
- So your phone has been rooted,Enjoy!
So now Micromax A27 has been rooted and now you know How To Root Micromax A27 Bolt easily.If you are having any problem feel free to ask in comments and doesn’t forget to like and share this post.