LG G2 is one of the best and latest LG android phones and is one of the few smartphones standing against big brand smartphones like Htc and Samsung and amazed the whole world by his competing yet low price and the sales it generated in few weeks after it was released.After its release many people’s were searching for LG G2 rooting tutorial and this is why today we are here with tutorial on how to root LG G2.
Rooting is done with intention of gaining root access to the device and after gaining root access you can install custom apps,custom Os,install tweaks,CyanogenMod Themes or you can try Go Launcher Ex Themes or LG G2 Themes and even add and remove system features from Android Device.LG G2 rooting tutorial was released after few days of its release and now you can easily root LG G2 using this tutorial and this is one of the best and easiest G2 rooting tutorials on the web.
Rooting involves many risks and if you don’t follow the steps and safety measures you will end having your phone bricked.So go through all these steps properly and if you have any confusion feel free to ask in comments.How To Root Android writes on Custom ROM,rooting tutorials so you can read some of our rooting tutorials to get some idea and then go through this how to root LG G2 tutorial again.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting LG G2
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so that it doesn’t run out of battery.
- Backup all your device media files,contacts,call logs,internet settings etc.
- Disable antivirus programs on your Windows Pc as well as you Android Phone and after rooting you can download and install one of the best antivirus for android.
- Head to settings menu and turn Usb Debugging on.
Download Required Files To Root LG G2
How To Root LG G2
- Head to settings>General>About Phone>Software Information and tap around 6-7 times until a popup comes saying you are a developer now.
- Download the LG Rooting package and extract it on your desktop.
- Connect your LG G2 to your Pc using Usb Cable.
- Now open the extracted folder and double click on root.bat file.
- Follow the instructions on command prompt and once prompted unplug the device.
- Now go to settings>Security and turn Usb Debugging off and then turn it out again.
- Now connect your device to Pc again using Usb Cable.
- Now press any key to continue and then your device will boot.
- Booting will take around 5-10 minutes so don’t worry.
So now you know how to root LG G2 and this rooting tutorials on almost all the versions of LG G2 and you can also update Lg G2 To Android Kitkat and if this tutorial is not working on your device feel free to ask questions in comments and we will be there to help you in rooting LG G2.