Htc Wildfire S got released in 2012 and since then many rooting articles came and went but this is one of the best tutorials on how to root htc wildfire s.Htc Wildfire S is a low-end device and in order to upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich you need to root htc Wildfire S.Rooting is not a tough task but it needs accurate and working tutorial which can help you root your device in one go because your device will not get a good chance.
After rooting htc wildfire S you can not only get Ice Cream Sandwich running on your device but install root apps as well as custom roms and tweaks too.Rooting makes device fast and gives you access to the administrator mode.In order to all this you must know how to root htc wildfire s and don’t forget to install one of the best antivirus for android as rooting makes device vulnerable to virus.
How To Root Android writes on Android rooting articles and you will find all types of rooting articles here.Rooting has always been an advantage to all devices but it has disadvantages too.There are many risks involved in rooting an Android device so you better be patient while rooting your device otherwise you will be left with a bricked phone.Don’t forget to read the warning below every rooting article.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Htc Wildfire S
- Charge your device to a minimum of 80%.
- Backup all of your data including Contacts,Messages,Emails etc.
- Enable usb Debugging On Your Phone.
- Close all running applications on your device.
- Unlock Bootloader of your Htc Device.
Files To Download Before Rooting Htc Wildfire S
How To Root Htc Wildfire S
- Download and install both of files on the desktop.
- Now connect your device to pc using the Usb cables.
- Now transfer PG76IMG.zip and root script to the root of your SD Card.
- Now disconnect your device from the pc after transferring the file.
- Now tun Fastboot device on your device from Menu>Settings>Power>Fastboot.
- Now just turn off your device.
- Now reboot your device into bootloader by pressing and holding Volume and Power Button Together.
- Now it will automatically detect the PG76IMG.zip and will ask for flashing and prompt with Yes.
- Now Reboot your device after flashing the device.
- Let the root script still be there in the SD Card (Step 3).
- Now turn off your device and reboot your device into CWM Recover mode by pressing Volume Down+Power button.
- Now choose the recovery option from the screen.
- Now from the CWM Recovery Mode choose install zip for SD Card.
- Now navigate to the folder having the root script and select it for flashing the device.
- After the flashing choose to reboot the device.
- So your device has been rooted now Enjoy!
So now you have successfully rooted your Htc Wildfire S and know how to root Htc wildfire s.If you are still having problem feel free to ask in comments I will feel glad to help you all and don’t forget to share the post.