Htc is one of the greatest brands out there with Android Os and if you are here you must be trying to find out how to root Htc One X.Rooting Htc One X is very easy and you can easily root Htc One X.Htc is a big brand and its handsets are well made and one of them is this Htc One X.Htc One X is a low-end phone from Htc so you need to know how to root Htc One X in order to root Htc One X.
If you want better functions,better quality more customizations then you need to root htc One X.Rooting is a process done in order to remove limitations from your android phone.If you root your Htc One X you will get root access to the phone and you will be able to customise it more further,you can install root apps that you can’t install without rooting Htc One X and you can also upgrade to the latest Android version and intsall some CyanogenMod Themes.
So now if you know how to root Htc one x and why to root htc one x then we can start with the process but before starting the process let’s know some more about Htc One X.Htc One X is powered by 1.5 Ghz quad-core processor and runs on Android V4.0 with internal storage of 32 Gb.It has a primary camera of 8MP and secondary camera of 1.3 MegaPixels.It’s a great phone and if you want you can get your hands on it as it is one of the best phones in the market and after rooting you can get more out of this android phone.
We have written many articles about rooting like How To Root Micromax A87,How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y, and also going to write more on rooting guides.Here are some of the more rooting guides and also let’s start the tutorial on how to root htc one x.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Htc One X
- Charge Your Phones To At least 70% Before Starting The Rooting Process.
- Backup your text,phone data and other things.
- You must unlock bootloader on your Htc phone from HtcDev
- Enable Usb Debugging Before Starting the root process.
(Menu>Settings>All Applications>Devlopment>Usb Debugging)
Note:This rooting process is just for tutorial purpose and How To Root Android will not be responsible for anything happened to your Android Phone so try it on your own risk only.
Download Required Files To Root Htc One X
How To Root Htc One X
- Extract the downloaded Htc One root files on the desktop.
- Now Switch off your phone and go into the bootloader menu by pressing and holding the volume button+Holding Power Button Together.
- While it is in Bootloader mode connect your Htc One X to your Pc via cable.
- Now click on “install-superboot-windows.bat” from the extracted file on your desktop.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction properly to root Htc One X.It will take few minutes to root Htc One X.
- Now you have successfully rooted Htc One X.
So this is it and this was a short and working tutorial on how to root Htc One X easily.It is not hard to Root Htc One X and you will also agree with me after rooting your phone.So now you know how to root Htc one x and if you are having any problems while rooting then feel free to comment and we will try to get back to you and help you as soon as possible.