Htc is one of the leading brands always and Htc manufactured android phones are best in the market.Htc One V is one of the best Htc android phones and if you own it you must have got to know that it’s Android Version can’t be updated to 4.2.2 JellyBean OS.In order to update your device you need to know how to root Htc One V.You need to root Htc One V to install custom roms,custom application tweaks and many more.
There are many things that you can acheive with rooting your Htc One V.After rooting your can acheive even better battery life,install custom keyboards,increase internal memory and much more.So if you are looking for a tutorial on how to root Htc One V then you are one the right place to look for.
Htc One V merely costs around Rs12000 ($200)in the market and gives you lot of awesome features to go for.One V runs on 1GHz process on Android V4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).So if you want to update to the latest OS version then you need to root Htc One V.How To Root Android writes on rooting articles and we have rooted many devices and I will recommend you to go through some of them like How To Root Htc One X,How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y and more.
Safety Measures Before You Root Htc One V
- Charge your device to a minimum of 70% so that your device doesn’t runs out of battery.
- Backup all your data your SMS,Contacts everything.
- Close all the running applications on your device.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device.
Download Required Files
How To Root Htc One V
- Download the Rooting p Package and extract it on your desktop.
- Now download the image file and replace it from the rooting package.
- Now switch your phone off and now press and hold Volume Up+Power Button and select fastboot to boot your device into fastboot mode.
- Now open the install-superboot-windows.bat file from the folder rooting package extracted folder.
- Now wait for some moments for rooting process to complete.
- Now Your Htc One V has been rooted and superuser will be installed.
So now you have rooted your Htc One V and you know how to root Htc One V.Hope your device gets rooted without any problem and if you get any problem while rooting feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.