Rooting is the process of attaining root access on Android smartphones and today we are going to see How To Root Htc One S.Htc Android smartphones are some of the best Android smartphones and rooting them helps you attain full access to your device and there are many things you can do after rooting your device.
Rooting is done with the goal of overcoming limitations that hardware manufacturers put on the device and gives your permission to alter and replace system applications and setting.You can customize your device and install CyanogenMod Themes and install many apps that needs administrator permission.Rooting is a very risky think if you don’t know everything about it and you can even end bricking your device so you need to know how to root Htc One S.
How to root Android writes on Android rooting and we keep coming with new rooting tutorials every week and if you are having trouble finding the rooting tutorial for your device you can use our contact us to find a rooting tutorial like how to root Htc One S.You can read some of the Htc,Micromax and Samsung rooting tutorials here.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting
- You need to charge your phone upto a minimum of 70% so that its battery doesn’t go out while rooting.
- Close all the running apps on your device.
- Backup all your data including Contacts,Messages etc.
- Unlock bootloader from here.
Download Required Files
How To Root Htc One S
- Download Superboot.zip and extract it on your desktop.
- Now turn your device off and boot it into bootloader mode by pressing volume down button and power button.
- Now press power button again to go into fastboot mode.
- Now connect your Htc One S to your Pc when it is in bootloader mode.
- a)Now if you are working on a Windows-based Pc then double-click on install-superboot-windows.bat and the rooting process will start.
b)If you are working on a Mac based Pc open a terminal windows where you have extracted the files and execute these commands.
chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh
- Rooting process will take few minutes and disconnect your phone from pc when it is done.
So now you know How To Root Htc One S easily and you have successfully rooted your Htc One S.If you are having any problems or have any questions regarding this tutorial feel free to ask in comments and don’t forget to install one of the best antivirus for android and if you want start customizing your device install ClockworkMod Recovery on Htc One S.