Htc Explorer is one of the best android budget phone outside there and now we are going to talk on How To Root Htc Explorer A310E.Htc Explorer is a low-end smart phone running on Android v2.3 Gingerbread Os on 512 RAM.In order to update to the latest Android version available you need to root htc explorer.You can easily install custom apps,themes into your Htc Explorer after rooting your device you can even install CyanogenMod Themes.
Rooting makes your device more fast and gives you more access to your device manager.There’s whole lot thing you can do to your device.As you know you can install custom customizations,custom apps,increase internal space and lots more and in order to do that you need to know How To Root Htc Explorer A310E and don’t forget to install one of the best antivirus for android to keep your device safe from the problems after rooting. .
Rooting an Android device has advantages as well as disadvantages so you need to think twice before rooting and go through all the requirement and process patiently and don’t try to do anything of your own.How To Root Android writes on rooting tutorials and you can find the rooting tutorials on your device here and if you don’t find them then don’t forget to contact us and here are some of our tutorials.
Safety Measures To Follow Before Rooting Htc Explorer
- Charge your phone to a minimum of 70-80%.
- Backup all of your data containing contacts,messages,mails etc.
- Close all of the running apps on your device.
- Unlock Htc boot loader your device from here.
- Don’t forget to read the warning written below.
Files To Download Before Rooting Htc Explorer
How To Root Htc Explorer:-
- First you need to unlock your boot loader and download the files listed above.
- Now extract A310E recovery on your desktop.
- Now run recovery.bat in fast boot mode.
- Now put that Superuser.zip into the SD card.
- Now turn off the phone and go into recovery mode by pressing Home key,Power key,Volume key together.
- Now select the zip from SD card and navigate the place you put Superuser.zip.
- Now wait for the process to complete it will take some minutes.
- Now you have rooted Htc Explorer,Enjoy!
So this was a simple process and you can easily get your android device rooted by this How To Root Htc Explorer A310E tutorial.If you are having any problems while rooting feel free to ask us in comments and we will try to reply as soon as possible.